West Los Angeles Realty understands the importance of properly representing real estate and home sellers selling real estate and condos throughout the entire process of selling their property. For clients looking to sell their Pacific Palisades CA homes , Century City CA homes, Marina Del Rey CA homes, Brentwood CA homes, Venice Beach CA homes, Malibu Beach CA homes, Beverly Hills CA homes, Santa Monica CA homes, Hancock Park CA homes, Bel Air CA homes, and more West Los Angeles CA homes, our West Los Angeles California real estate agents and West Los Angeles California Realtors process includes a wide range of real estate and home selling services such as setting client expectations about local West Los Angeles real estate market conditions, analyzing competitive homes for sale in West Los Angeles California, maximizing the exposure of your real estate and home to potential buyers and many other important services for the real estate and home sale such as those listed below.
Our Realtors and Real Estate Agents Will Assist in Selling your Property by:
- Identify our client's unique needs and special requirements in selling the home in West Los Angeles California.
- Maintain constant communication with clients throughout the real estate and home sales process.
- Create maximum exposure for your real estate and home to qualified home buyers.
- Provide clients with regular updates about potential buyer’s interest in their homes.
- Advise on preparing your property for sale and home for sale.
- Promote your real estate and home to fellow Realtors and Real Estate Agents.
- Coordinate all appointments and showings of the real estate and home for sale in West Los Angeles California.
- Update neighborhood and local real estate and home selling activity and any local real estate market changes.
- Negotiate and present all offers.
- Prequalify all real estate and home buyers when possible.
- Coordinate all real estate and home sales activities from the opening of escrow until closing.
WITHIN 48HRS AFTER SIGNING THE LISTING TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY, WE WILL:
Place the real estate listing in the Multiple Listing Service [MLS].
- Place real estate listing and home listing on our REALTOR Territory Websites under "Showcase Presentations" when available.
- Write copy for marketing materials.
- Request digital photography to enhance real estate listing and home listing.
- Schedule an open house for the general public (with your approval).
- Request virtual photographic tours for all real estate for sale and homes for sale.
- Announce real estate listings and home listings to all of our Realtors and Real Estate Agents.
- Schedule a Brokers Open House and invite all real estate agents and Realtors for a preview.
- Order sign installation.
Within the first 10 days WE WILL:
- Hold the Brokers Open House
- Produce the photographic flyers.
- Have the “For Sale” sign installed.